Other Areas Of Practice
- Can I make a deal with my creditors so I don’t have to file bankruptcy?
- A family member passed away, what rights do I have in their estate?
- Do I have to do anything to protect my property rights after a loved one passes away?
- I was in a car accident and I am hurt, what do I do? How do I pay the medical bills?
- I slipped on a wet floor in a store, broke my arm, who is responsible for my medical bills and what are my rights?
- I am still having problems since I had an operation, did the doctor do his job correctly?
At William J. Lasko, Attorney At Law, LLC, we have been helping people overcome their legal challenges for more than 25 years. During this time, we have learned a great deal about the law and how to help people with a wide range of matters. Our broad base of experience not only allows us to serve the needs of more people, it also allows us to better serve the needs of our employment law clients with related legal matters.
Other areas of law that we are able to help people with include:
- Real estate (purchase, sale, refinancing)
- Foreclosures (we represent homeowners and banks)
- Debt reduction negotiations
- Loan workouts
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and health care proxies
- Elder law
- Personal Injury
- Automobile accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Commercial law matters
- Intellectual property
- Sports and entertainment law
The Experience Necessary To Help You
At William J. Lasko, Attorney at Law, LLC, we are proud to be able to offer highly effective representation on such a broad range of areas of the law. Our focus is on providing the positive results people deserve. We feel that our diverse base of knowledge allows us to best serve our clients’ needs.
To learn more about the quality of representation we provide, please review our testimonials page.
Get Help From A Skilled Attorney
Your legal matters deserve the attention of a lawyer who can make a difference. William J. Lasko, Attorney at Law, LLC, can make the difference you need. We offer free preliminary consultations. Please call 203-614-9805, or contact us online to schedule your appointment. Located in Stamford, Connecticut, our firm represents individuals and businesses throughout the New York/Connecticut Metropolitan Area.
Se habla español.