Tenacious Advocacy For A Full Spectrum Of Legal Problems
Legal issues often arise in several areas of the law; you may have a wide range of questions, such as:
- Can I make a deal with my creditors so I don’t have to file bankruptcy?
- A family member passed away, what rights do I have in their estate?
- Do I have to do anything to protect my property rights after a loved one passes away?
- I was in a car accident and I am hurt, what do I do? How do I pay the medical bills?
- I slipped on a wet floor in a store, broke my arm, who is responsible for my medical bills and what are my rights?
- I am still having problems since I had an operation, did the doctor do his job correctly?
- I think I am under investigation for a false claim, can you help me?
- My employer might be committing some kind of fraud on the government or might be stealing from the government, can you help me?
At William J. Lasko, Attorney at Law, LLC, I have been helping people overcome their legal challenges for more than 30 years. During this time, I have learned a great deal about the law and how to help people with a full spectrum of matters. My broad base of experience not only allows me to serve the needs of more people, it also allows me to better serve the needs of my employment law clients with related legal matters.
Hardworking Attorney Providing Assertive Legal Representation
Other areas of law that I provide premier legal advocacy for include:
- Real estate (purchase, sale, refinancing)
- Foreclosures (we represent homeowners and banks)
- Debt reduction negotiations
- Loan workouts
- Federal false claims
- Estate planning, including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, living wills and health care proxies
- Pension issues
- Elder law
- Personal Injury
- Automobile accidents
- Medical malpractice
- Commercial law matters
- Intellectual property
- Sports and entertainment law
Highly Effective Strategies
At William J. Lasko, Attorney at Law, LLC, I am proud to be able to offer highly effective representation on such a broad range of areas of the law. My focus is on providing the positive results people deserve. I feel that my diverse base of knowledge allows me to best serve my clients’ needs.
To learn more about the quality of representation I provide, please review my client testimonials page.
An Attorney Who Can Make A Difference
Your legal matters deserve the attention of a knowledgeable and skilled lawyer who can make a difference. William J. Lasko, Attorney at Law, LLC, can make the difference you need. I offer free preliminary consultations. Please call 203-614-9805, or contact me online to schedule your appointment. Located in Stamford, Connecticut, I represent individuals and businesses throughout the New York/Connecticut Metropolitan Area.
Se habla español.